This crossbody purse is about the size of a pocket, for those times you don't have any pockets. Or maybe you're just looking for something cuter than a pocket? A minimal design with a simple arrangement of geometric appliqué shapes for an added bit of colour. This mini purse is perfectly sized to hold the essentials like keys, a bit of cash, and a phone, allowing you to travel light with your hands free.
Each bag in this line of pocket purses is either one of a kind, or one of a few, as they are handmade in small runs with remnant and scrap materials. This raw denim bag will age beautifully with wear over time, just like your favourite pair of jeans. The appliqué design and body are made with cotton canvas scraps and fully lined with a cotton/linen blend. The leather crossbody strap can be adjusted by re-tying and cutting to the right length or simply tying a knot to shorten.
• 100% cotton canvas, dark blue denim
• appliqué designs made with cotton and denim scraps, blue, white
• fully lined with mustard cotton/linen
• bag measures approximately: 7 x 7 inches (18 x 18 cm)
• leather strap measures approximately: 47 inches (119 cm) from end to end
• handmade in Toronto, Canada
• spot clean or hand wash in cold water with mild soap, hang to dry