This crossbody purse is about the size of a pocket, for those times you don't have any pockets. Or maybe you're just looking for something cuter than a pocket? A minimal design with a simple arrangement of geometric appliqué shapes for an added bit of colour. This mini purse is perfectly sized to hold the essentials like keys, a bit of cash, and a phone, allowing you to travel light with your hands free.
Each bag in this line of pocket purses is either one of a kind, or one of a few, as they are handmade in small runs with remnant and scrap materials. The appliqué design and body are made with cotton canvas scraps and fully lined with a cotton/linen blend. The leather crossbody strap can be adjusted by re-tying and cutting to the right length or simply tying a knot to shorten.
• 100% cotton canvas, ivory
• appliqué designs made with cotton and linen scraps, light green, mustard, terracotta
• fully lined with mustard cotton/linen
• bag measures approximately: 7 x 7 inches (18 x 18 cm)
• leather strap measures approximately: 47 inches (119 cm) from end to end
• handmade in Toronto, Canada
• spot clean or hand wash in cold water with mild soap, hang to dry
$10 flat rate shipping within Canada & the US